We have an incredible opportunity for a senior C#.NET Engineer to join a globally renowned Hedge Fund whose business is built using entirely Opensource technologies.
This company’s purpose is to create an environment and technology platform which promotes the highest level of innovation and Agile Engineering. There is top-down emphasis on creating and maintaining a genuine level playing field between technology and the business, coupled with consistent outward investment in the Opensource community.
As a senior C#.NET Engineer, the successful candidate will join a newly formed and highly technical team in the Greenfield buildout of a strategic, event-driven platform using in-house developed solutions from scratch. This team are looking for exceptionally talented Software Engineers with strong Computer Science fundamentals, and who can thrive in a delivery-focused environment offering direct exposure to the business, if desired.
- Excellent commercial experience with C# and the .NET environment, ideally with solid exposure to .NET Core
- Strong knowledge of Kafka and other modern messaging/event-streaming technologies
- Understanding of NoSQL database technologies, preferably MongoDB
- Experience with collaborative and modern Agile software engineering methodologies
- A tech-centric and horizontal organisational structure
- Significant career progression with high degrees of freedom to use the latest Opensource technologies
- Industry-leading compensation
For more information, please email David.McGill@stanfordblack.com for a confidential conversation.