We are working with an up and coming player with a technology-first approach to engineering who have already achieved vast success in the electronic trading realms.
This up and coming company are growing a key area of their business in a bid to massively improve time to market for e-trading solutions. With a real focus on Opensource technology and its community, they are building a platform that is likely to the market leader in the coming years. Amongst other things this includes completely revolutionising pricing capability and building everything with a cloud-first approach.
The ideal candidate will have an expert level of understanding in Java engineering and comes from a strong financial background ideally in either the FI, FX or Equities e-trading space. The successful candidate will be responsible with working on high-performance architecture and the building of new APIs as well as working with some of the world’s authorities on JVM and messaging technologies.
- Tech is not seen as a cost centre to this organisation they believe it is on a level playing field to the business.
- A dotted line into the VP of Engineering.
- Working with an organisation that is well known to offer career progression as well as near total creative freedom and access to Opensource technology.
- Lucrative level of compensation.
- A chance to progress the career which other firms in the industry are unable to offer.
For more information, do not hesitate to get in contact via LinkedIn or via firstname.lastname@example.org