A global FinTech & Trading powerhouse is expanding its functionality across multiple asset classes, starting with the complete reinvention of its Rates eTrading systems. This is one of the first initiatives of its kind: transforming the entire trading system into containerised microservices with a focus on performant APIs and ultra-high speed messaging.
They’re looking to hire a world-class core Java engineer with experience designing and building APIs and high-performance messaging applications across distributed, scalable systems. Agile engineering is at the heart of what this group are about, placing true emphasis on well-written, high quality code.
- 4+ years’ core Java engineering experience
- Experience building APIs and microservice-based applications.
- Background in Agile engineering following TDD, BDD, Pair Programming etc..
- High-performance messaging technologies including Aeron, Chronicle etc
Nice to have:
- Experience having transformed an on-prem data centre into cloud-based microservices.
- Payment systems experience or similar high-volume messaging systems.
- Top compensation packages (contract or permanent)
- Fully remote interview process
- Remote during Covid and flexible thereafter
For more information, please email Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com for a confidential conversation.