One of the market-leading Financial Technology Houses in the world is looking for a passionate, tech-agnostic engineer to join their Core Engineering group. You will be working directly on their marquee distributed Pricing & Risk Analytics platform that calculates 100,000s trades per second and has 10,000+ end users. This is one of the most successful and widely used coded infrastructures in the world, underpinning a host of globally renowned Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds and Insurance firms.
This is a chance to work with some of the best financial software developers in the world, operating in a flat hierarchy where everyone can contribute to architecture and system design. With locations in both London and New York, you will be given the choice to work in either office!
- Tech agnostic engineer, with experience programming in multiple languages
- Deep understanding in Python or C++ is highly advantageous
- Experience working with enterprise-scale distributed systems
- Interested in ‘tech for tech’ engineering and building tools to make other developers more efficient
- Market-leading compensation
- Excellent bonus structure
- Flexible working policy
For more information, do not hesitate to get in contact via LinkedIn or via Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org