We have a unique opportunity for a hands-on Solutions Architect to spearhead the build-out of a cutting-edge, Greenfield Microservices platform at a top banking FinTech in the city.
This company is undergoing a firmwide Agile and Digital transformation split across six Major Growth Initiatives behind a unified technological and development strategy. There is genuine emphasis and backing from senior management on establishing a truly level playing field between technology and the business using modern Agile methodologies.
This is a hands-on role expecting the successful candidate to inspire and lead teams through technical Java engineering skills, as well as advance code quality and engineering rigour in the elimination of legacy infrastructure for a Mission-Critical project.
- Proven track record of working in Technology leadership roles with significant exposure to managing senior business/client relationships
- Excellent commercial experience of designing and building Java-based Microservice architectures deploying to the Cloud (ideally GCP)
- Experience in delivering large-scale distributed and fault-tolerant systems
- A history of advancing Agile and engineering best practices across projects and teams, ideally within finance
- Industry-leading compensation and bonus structure
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible working available
- Access to training and coaching in a culture of continuous learning to aid progression
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in contact with David.McGill@stanfordblack.com