I am currently working with a premier financial services firm who are seeking skilled and diverse polyglot engineers to build and design cutting edge distributed solutions to all manner of highly complex technical challenges in finance. This firm is led by some of the biggest characters in the technology world, who have long-standing experience in providing investment banks all over the world with innovative and customisable technology solutions but with technology at the core of their business.
This team is not only highly skilled but passionate about the design and development of revolutionary technology services; people in this team must be self-motivated and with the ability to drive solutions and projects across the complete SDLC. This team is heading out the company’s first UK presence and team members must be both individually driven and have the skills to communicate confidently with technical and non-technical level stakeholders.
Technical Skills and Must-Haves:
- Advanced Agile experience and proficiency in a range of Agile methodologies.
- Experience in a range of Opensource technologies and the ability to develop solutions at a very high standard – knowledge of various Cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS is also essential.
- This employer places a high value on an inclusive and diverse workforce, welcoming candidates of all genders, ethnicities, religions, and experiences.
- This employer offers incredibly generous compensation packages and contributions to your workplace pension
- Team members are given substantial holiday allowance and access to private healthcare packages for yourself and family members.
If you’re interested in this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If this role isn’t right for you, but you know of someone who might be interested, we have a market-leading referral scheme in place to thank anyone who refers a friend who is successfully placed! T&Cs apply.