We have an incredible new opportunity for a Senior Quant Python Developer to join a globally renowned Hedge Fund whose business is built using entirely Opensource technologies.
This company’s purpose is to create an environment and technology platform which promotes the highest level of innovation and Agile Engineering across the entirety of its major business lines. As a Systemic Trading firm, they have performed incredibly strongly amidst a volatile market throughout 2020.
As a Quant Developer at this firm, the successful candidate will work closely with the team’s Quant Researchers; to implement their cutting-edge trading strategies and build new quant libraries from scratch using the latest versions of Object-Oriented Python. This team are looking for exceptionally talented engineers with strong Computer Science fundamentals, solid enterprise systems development experience and who can thrive in dynamic environments offering direct exposure to the business, if desired.
- Advanced level knowledge in Python, with high-level proficiency in the scientific Python stack i.e. NumPy/SciPy/Pandas
- Familiarity with a variety of programming paradigms e.g. Object-Oriented, Functional
- Understanding of database technologies, preferably Oracle and/or MongoDB
- Ideally, experience with quantitative or automated trading systems development
- A tech-centric and horizontal organisational structure
- Significant career progression with high degrees of freedom to use the latest Opensource technologies
- Industry-leading compensation