Principal Engineer Needed — First Ever London-Based Presence for US Hedge-Fund Firm — Cloud-Centric Platform for Leading Fixed-Income Business
I’m currently working with a leading US asset management firm, seeking a Principal Engineer to lead a world-class team in a brand-new greenfield project. This is the companies first London-based presence, creating a highly skilled team to ensure that trading decisions for Portfolio Managers are as simple and efficient as possible. This company are one of eleven in the world to manage over $1 trillion in assets and hence require a Principal Engineer with a high degree of skill and experience to lead a strong technological drive within the business.
This is a highly agile outfit where you will be responsible for creating a brand-new, cloud-centric data analytics platform that will underpin a large amount of the company’s world-leading business strategies.
The core technical stack involves Java, Python, Angular and ReactJS. My client encourage open source development and are always keen to bring in new technologies to positively impact on the expansive strategies of the company.
Technical Skills and Must-Haves:
- Strong technological background with advanced level degree in a relevant discipline, from a leading university institution
- Highly proficient in a variety of development tools and a range of open source technologies and frameworks including Java, Python, Angular, ReactJS etc.
- Strong Agile experience and proficiency in methodologies including TDD and BDD.
- Capable of leading a highly skilled team to drive company targets and business strategies in complex, large-scale development projects
- High level understanding of cutting-edge technical content and the ability to undertake critical technological decisions alongside senior business members
- This role offers an exceedingly generous compensation package of up to £160k per annum + bonus
- Substantial holiday allowances per annum
- Access to private healthcare packages for yourself and family
- This employer also offers contributions to your workplace pension
Please email Isobel.Davey@StanfordBlack.com for more information.