We are working with an astounding Hedge Fund with a fast-growing reputation for engineering excellence on top of extensive success in the industry.
This company are developing their offering in the Fixed Income space specifically and a key area of growth is to completely renew their Pricing stack. They are also moving their infrastructure to a hybrid Cloud/on-prem model to enable greater capacity and speed to market for all newly generated Alpha.
They are currently looking for a senior technologist with an exceptional understanding of bond pricing theory in particular but also a wider knowledge of pricing in the fixed income domain. This person will be responsible for designing and implementing a totally new pricing system to spearhead huge growth in this area.
- Good experience building high volume Fixed Income pricing systems at enterprise level.
- Good experience developing in Java ideally but potentially other OOP languages as well.
- Extensive experience working with Quants & Traders to understand the intricacies of pricing theory along with its impact on eTrading workflows.
- Very lucrative financial package as well as an incredible technical environment to work in.
- Highly performing business group with genuine scope and ambition for progress.
Please contact Samuel.Haydon@stanfordblack.com for more information.