This is the build-out of a new Cloud Security Practice, from scratch, to cope with the rapidly increasing demand for transformation from monolithic to cloud-native environments. This is becoming critical to businesses in all industries, allowing easy access to vital data and platforms when circumstances mean working one location is no longer possible. This firm is at the epicentre of this transformation, working with multiple high-profile brands and Blue Chip financial technology institutions to launch them into the Digital Age.
You will be leading the innovation, design and development of brand new Cloud Security products spanning AWS, Azure and GCP, before tailoring them to suit specific customer needs. You’ll be working alongside big hitters in the Cloud & DevOps Tech Community, who are passionate about staying at the forefront of GCP, AWS and Azure related technologies.
- Commercial experience designing enterprise-scale systems within one or more of AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Deep understanding of modern Cloud and DevOps security practices.
- Strong communication skills, able to face off to key customers.
Must also have at least one of:
- DevOps tooling experience designing CI/CD pipelines with TeamCity, Ansible, Jenkins or similar
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Istio or similar Containerisation tools
- Security/Network/SysAdmin/Infrastructure engineering experience
- Understanding of infrastructure tools such as Terraform
- Cloud Certifications
- Top compensation package
- Exposure to the latest Cloud and DevOps technologies.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Access to world-leading training programmes
- Clearly defined career path and promotion guidelines
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@stanfordblack.com for more information.