We have a tremendous opportunity to join an extremely successful Quantitative trading team who are now building a brand new Equities Algo Trading desk.
This company have been one of the powerhouses of the buy-side arena for many years and pride themselves on having an exceedingly high standard of technologist who are capable of transitioning between technologies and want to be involved in highly distributed systems development. They are also huge proponents of Agile engineering and ensuring that the software they produce will sustain all manner of market shifts.
They are currently looking for a key hire. A Python Quant Developer who will be working directly with Quant Researchers to build a system aimed at productionising and backtesting strategies as well as providing automated trading solutions for their core Algo engine written Java.
- Strong experience with Python and preferably some Java too.
- Solid understanding of building these critical front office trading systems from the ground up.
- Understanding of Equities algo trading.
- Experience of writing highly performant, robust and clean code for all manner of distributed and highly available systems.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Lucrative compensation
Please email Samuel.Haydon@stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9270 for more information.