We have an exceptional opportunity for a polyglot Senior Software Engineer to join the Front Office of a global leader in the Asset Management space.
This company is a top multinational Asset Management firm who is undergoing a massive growth initiative in London using the latest Opensource technologies, as well as deploying all their platforms through Kubernetes clusters onto AWS. There is a strong emphasis on establishing a truly level playing field between technology and business, through consistent investment and strong backing from senior management.
As a member of this growing team you will be joining the Front Office of one of the leading Fixed Income divisions in the city. You will work within a highly Agile group of tech-agnostic software engineers to build out an entirely greenfield, bleeding-edge Portfolio Analytics platform which is instrumental to the firm’s bottom line. This is a hands-on role requiring the successful candidate to work alongside Quants and Portfolio Managers daily in enhancing the performance of their Front Office platform.
- Proven track record of working in highly Agile environments, with a passion for Test-Driven software development and writing clean code
- Ideally some experience with Cloud technologies, in particular AWS
- Commercial exposure to the Fixed Income domain, preferably within Portfolio Asset Management
- Industry-leading compensation, with a day rate outside of IR35
- Fully remote interviews and onboarding processes for the foreseeable future
Please email email@example.com or call 0208 057 9270 for more information.