A global leader in the Asset Management space is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to come on board and join their Portfolio Management team. This is a very business-centric role, facing off to the Quants and Portfolio Managers on a daily basis and implementing these requirements so as to gain the competitive edge in a constantly evolving market. They are looking for an engineer passionate about code quality and the avoidance of technical debt, someone who will bring their ideas to the table and help in propelling the business forward.
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of React/Redux and Python commercial experience
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and a passion for problem-solving
- Liaising with users and subject matter experts in order to gather requirements, analyse solutions and triage feedback and incidents
Nice to have skills:
- Commercial Cloud exposure with any of the public cloud providers – preference for AWS
- Understanding of asset management business/financial markets
- Industry-leading compensation, with a rate outside IR35
- Exposed to the very best and latest in technology
Please email Elina@stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9270 for more information.