We have a superb opportunity for an ambitious Core Java Engineer to join an extremely high caliber eTrading team.
This company is a global leader with a firmwide emphasis on continuously improving their bleeding-edge technology stack through consistent investment and strong support from senior management. There is a genuinely level playing field here between technology and business, which has contributed to rapid growth in the firm’s net trading value over the last year – amidst staggering levels of market volatility in recent months they have been able to post 70% growth in Q2 compared to last year.
As a member of this growing team you will be joining the Front Office of one of the leading Equity Derivatives Trading divisions in the city. You will work alongside a group of like-minded, technically adept eTrading software developers building new features for some of the most highly performant systems within the industry. This is a hands-on role that will enable the successful candidate to play a crucial part in the build-out of a strategic, bleeding-edge platform that has a direct effect on the firm’s bottom line.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and commercial experience using Java 8+
- Proven track record of working in highly Agile environments, being well-versed in Test-Driven software development
- Ideally some Front Office exposure in sales and trading platforms in the Equities/ FX/ Fixed Income/ Derivatives space
- Solid understanding and expertise working in distributed environments
- Unrivaled career progression along a non-restrictive timeline for promotions
- Industry-leading total compensation package
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a private and confidential conversation.