This hugely successful firm are in the process of enhancing their technical landscape by rewriting all of their cross asset pricing and risk systems into one strategic, firmwide platform. They are embracing all modern development practices as well as using the latest technologies available to them to deliver a revolutionary business solution, knowing that a successful business is built on a foundation of world-class computer scientists and engineers.
You will be facing off directly to the Fixed Income quants and traders to understand their business needs, particularly from an intraday pricing perspective, and implement these in C++/Python into the new cross-asset pricing and risk system. If successful, you will be responsible for the technical direction on a number of key deliverables and will be tasked with contributing directly to the platform as well as guiding the development team towards a successful release of this project. This will involve daily interaction with the quants and traders, as well as acting as a contributor to the platform in a leading by example capacity.
- Strong experience with C++ development on Linux, and ideally some Python as well
- Understanding of Fixed Income products is preferable, but other products in a risk capacity will be considered as well
- Extensive experience within a Front Office environment, facing off to business stakeholders
- Market leading salary and bonuses (up to £150k base)
- 30 days holiday
- Leading total package – healthcare, pension etc.
Please contact email@example.com for a private and confidential conversation.