A technology-focused Asset Manager has thrown huge investment behind a brand new global portfolio management platform for their strategic business lines. They prioritise technology above their business teams, with coding best practises and Agile engineering driven from senior management level downwards. This is the chance to build out a mission-critical front office platform, and for you to have a direct impact on the firm’s bottom line. Technology-wise, they are very forward-thinking, with all of their platforms deployed through Kubernetes clusters to AWS, which is still a rarity within finance.
- Strong background in object-oriented Python 3.x, with minimum 4 years’ commercial experience.
- Proven history working in highly Agile environments with TDD, pair programming, eXtreme programming etc.
- Experience working in public cloud environments (AWS, GCP etc).
Nice to have:
- Experience with container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Istio etc.
- Exposure to financial environments, building enterprise scale platforms.
Interview process & Onboarding: Fully remote, or in person if preferred.
- Outside IR35 contract, with option to switch to perm
- Leading compensation packages and bonuses
- Exposure to the latest tools and technologies
- Work from home up to twice per week.
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com for a private and confidential conversation.