A world leading Asset Manager with London Headquarters has thrown huge funding behind the build out of a brand new, cross asset trading platform responsible for a £multi-billion trading book. Prioritising technology has been their key focus for a number of years now, yielding unprecedented success for the business. They’re looking to hire a world-class React.JS engineer to build out highly Reactive (Rx) trading UIs to be used directly by key business stakeholders including Traders and Quants. As such, you’ll need to have exposure to the front office of a financial organisation and experience working directly with these stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ React.JS engineering experience on performant, Reactive (Rx), data-driven UIs.
- Exposure to the financial Front Office environment and understanding of or desire to learn specific asset classes, ideally Equities or Fixed Income
- Proven history of engineering in an Agile, TDD test-first environment.
Interview Process & Onboarding: Fully Remote
- Leading total compensation package including bonus up to 40%
- Work from home 1-2 days per week after Lockdown
- Top pension, healthcare and holiday plans
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com or call 0208 057 9278 for more information.