A massively successful FinTech currently causing huge disruption in the finance sector is undergoing going the complete rebuild of its core Trading systems with a focus on Agile-evangelistic engineering practises, looking to hire world-class UI engineers. This is the opportunity to work for one of the most forward-thinking, technology focused, up-and-coming FinTech powerhouses in the city.
They’re looking for UI engineers to build a brand new, highly reactive React.JS UI to sit on top of their new high performance trading systems. You’ll be working in a super-Agile environment following TDD and BDD extensively and Pair Programming for trickier solutions. You will be a key component of the future of this company, spending your day building mission-critical systems that directly impact the bottom line of the company.
Must have skills:
- Background in and passion for Agile engineering (TDD, BDD, Pair Programming, XP, ATDD)
- Experience building highly reactive UIs for high performance, scalable systems.
Nice to have skills:
- Understanding of cloud technology and DevOps processes including automation and continuous deployment (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab etc).
- An appreciation of how your work affects the bottom line of your company.
Interview & onboarding process: Entirely remote
- Top compensation packages up to £95k base salary + bonus
- Leading, non-contributory pension scheme
- Paid holiday
- Work from home 5 days per week during lockdown and 1-2 days thereafter
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com or call 0208 057 9278 for more information.