A massively successful FinTech currently causing huge disruption in the finance sector is undergoing going the complete rebuild of its core Trading systems with a focus on Agile-evangelistic engineering practises, looking to hire junior to Principle level engineers. This is the opportunity to work for one of the most forward-thinking, technology focused, up-and-coming FinTech powerhouses in the city.
The systems they’re looking to build comprise of the latest tech including Java 11, Python 3.8 and C++ 17 with a React.JS UI and everything deployed to AWS through Kubernetes clusters. You’ll be working in a super-Agile environment following TDD and BDD extensively and Pair Programming for trickier solutions. You will be a key component of the future of this company, spending your day building mission-critical systems that directly impact the bottom line of the company.
Must have skills:
- Background in and passion for Agile engineering (TDD, BDD, Pair Programming, XP, ATDD)
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals including complexities, data structures, algorithm design etc.
Nice to have skills:
- History of building distributed, high-throughput systems with streaming technology including Flink or Kafka.
- Understanding of cloud technology and DevOps processes including automation and continuous deployment (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab etc).
- An appreciation of how your work affects the bottom line of your company.
Interview & onboarding process: Entirely remote
- Top compensation packages up to £150k base salary + bonus
- Leading, non-contributory pension scheme
- Paid holiday
- Work from home 5 days per week during lockdown and 1-2 days thereafter
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com or call 0208 057 9278 for more information.