We have a fantastic opportunity for a very strong Low Latency C++ Engineer to join an extremely high calibre eTrading team.
This company are continuing to grow their hugely successful trading book and, following a tech-centric model, they are developing cutting edge software to trade systematically across a number of asset classes.
You will be working either on the desk or as a core developer for the team depending on how much exposure you would like to obtain from the business stream. The projects in this team are integral to the success of this business so you will immediately be working on business critical systems which impact on the bottom line. The C++ development will focus around high performance coding with a focus on algorithmic optimisation and latency tuning.
- Strong experience with C++ and preferably the latest versions on the market (must be C++ 11 as a minimum but they are currently using 17).
- Experience of writing highly performant, robust and clean code for all manner of distributed and concurrent systems.
- Strong academic qualifications from a top university.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Very lucrative compensation
Please contact Samuel.Haydon@Stanfordblack.com or call 0207 084 6711 for more information.