One of the world’s top technology-driven financial organisations is embarking on the complete strategic rebuild of its Fixed Income trading technology, with a focus on Agile engineering best practises and ultra-high performance. They have achieved unprecedented growth in recent years, having already built some of the highest-calibre business-aligned engineering groups in the world. You’ll report directly to the business, sitting on the desk working closely with quants and traders.
- Commercial Java engineering experience on business-critical systems.
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income products (including IRS), Yield Curves and Greeks.
- Background in building performant/low-latency/multi-threaded/zero-GC systems.
Nice to have:
- Experience building high-throughput, distributed, performant business-critical systems.
- Proven history of coding in an Agile way with TDD/ATDD/BDD or Pair Programming coding practises.
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Complexities.
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com or call 0208 057 9278 for more information.