I’m working with a top-secret, groundbreaking FinTech start-up backed by one of the world’s most successful financial institutions. They’re working with the very latest digital tech stack including Java 11+, Spring Boot microservices and React.JS with everything deployed through Kubernetes clusters to AWS. They’re also following state-of-the-art Agile methodologies including SAFe and Spotify model.
They’re currently looking to expand their payments arm, with the goal of achieving ultra-low latency end-to-end processing times and are looking for engineers with experience across the digital Java stack to help them do so by leading from the front. Despite being backed by one of the largest institutions in the world, they are set on keeping that “start-up” culture and are very much a separate entity from the wider firm, sitting on their own floors and being led by their own group CTO.
- 4+ years’ core Java experience (version 8 and above)
- Extensive experience building Spring Boot microservices
- Proven history of working in highly Agile, TDD focused teams
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals including data structures and algorithm design
Must have experience in one or more of:
- Writing multi-threaded, concurrent Java code
- Deploying to AWS cloud
- Proficiency with messaging/streaming tech including Kafka or Flink
- Market leading salary of up to £130k base + bonus
- Benefits including pension and healthcare
- Access to the latest digital and opensource tech
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com or call 0208 057 9278 for more information.