I’m working with a top American Asset Manager, who are rapidly building out their technology and Fixed Income trading hub here in London. One of their current initiatives is the complete reinvention of their developer tooling or “Development-as-a-Service” systems, with a focus on automation in a bleeding edge Agile engineering, cloud native environment.
This is a truly engineering-focused financial environment, where Agile methodologies are driven from the top down in order to deliver quality, clean code first time around. Personality fit is more important to this firm than engineering ability (which is still very important) as they uphold their strict “no egos” policy – an ethos that has worked so well for them for many years. Their stack is primarily Java, SQL and AWS with a few pockets of Python and React, but for this group they’re looking for experienced Agile Java engineers with an appreciation for Automation and DevOps.
Must have skills:
- 4 years+ commercial core Java engineering experience
- Agile engineering experience including TDD, BDD, Pair Programming etc.
- Experience with one or more of DevOps tooling, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Kubernetes, AWS
- Automation experience from a testing, tooling or deployment perspective
- Industry leading Compensation up to £120k base + bonus
- Friendly, collaborative and “family feel” working environment
- Exposure to the latest technologies from programming to DevOps, Cloud and Opensource
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com or call 0208 057 9260 for more information.