We have an excellent opportunity to lead major aspects on a crucial new Intraday and End-of-Day Risk platform.
This hugely successful firm are in the process of improving the technical landscape for this integral business stream. They are embracing all modern development practices as well as using the latest technologies available to them to deliver a groundbreaking business solution.
You will be leading critical aspects of building out a new Risk function for the Fixed Income desk using C++ & Python. The successful candidate will be responsible for technical direction on a number of key deliverables and will be tasked with contributing directly to the platform as well as guiding the development team towards a successful release of this marquee new project. This will involve high calibre development as well as daily interaction with traders and quants to establish the best roadmap for the platform.
- Strong experience with C++ development and ideally Python too.
- Ideally experience of working with Fixed Income products but would consider other products in a risk capacity.
- Good experience of developing and leading Front Office projects.
- Experience of writing highly performant, robust and clean code for all manner of distributed and highly available systems.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Solid compensation package with business bonus
- 30 days holiday
Please contact Samuel.Haydon@Stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9260 for more information.