A dominant financial institution is building out a brand new corporate banking technology group to entirely replace their existing systems, which currently hold the majority share of global transactions and payments. This is the complete greenfield re-write, from the ground up, of some of the most mission-critical, distributed and scalable systems used anywhere in the world.
Their aim is to create the most bleeding-edge Corporate Banking Technology systems in the world using the latest in fast payments and cloud technology, whilst achieving Agile engineering excellence through XP, ATDD and BDD. Tech-wise, they’re primarily working with Java 11+, Spring Boot microservices, Kubernetes clusters deployed to AWS with Kafka for ultra-fast messaging/streaming and React on the UI, also some Kotlin and Scala.
- Expert core Java knowledge with at least 2 years’ commercial experience with version 8 and above.
- Passion and drive to achieve Agile engineering excellence, proven with commercial experience practising TDD, ATDD, BDD, XP, Pair Programming etc.
Nice to have:
- Spring Boot microservices experience or similar
- Experience with messaging/streaming technologies such as Kafka, Flink etc
- Experience deploying applications to the Cloud (AWS, GCP) with Kubernetes
- Salary up to £160,000 + competitive bonus
- Market leading pension
- Work from home 1-2 days per week
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com or call 0208 057 9260 for more information.