Java Programmer role within one of the world’s top financial institutions building a fault-tolerant, robust and scalable system for the Front Office.
The Index Structuring IT team in one of the city’s top IB’s are looking for an experienced Java developer, ideally with experience in market data.
You’ll be working closely with quants and business stakeholders to build durable Front Office solutions for exotic, structured and algorithmic indices.
- Excellent academics – a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university.
- Extensive experience of Java and SQL. Experience with Python also useful but not absolutely necessary.
- Aptitude for system design and architecture.
- Strong communication skills
- Chance to be a part of one of the largest IT transformation programmes in finance
- Tech leadership opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Highly competitive base and excellent bonus structure
For more info please call 07741 909666 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org