We are working with a high calibre business group at a leading Investment Bank to find an extremely self-motivated Java developer.
This company are expanding an already successful technology platform for the Equities business stream after gaining a large amount of funding and highlighting this project as a priority.
They are currently looking for a driven and self-motivated Java Engineer who can deliver projects themselves without much guidance and who thrives in roles where they have autonomy.
As the trading environment grows there is a crucial aspect of the infrastructure that needs to be improved which is the translation layer between all front office and downstream systems to enable all trades to be processed properly.
- Good understanding of multithreading and it’s complexities.
- Good knowledge of Java and it’s fundamentals.
- Drive to deliver marquee projects and make a genuine impact on their business group.
- Exceptional opportunity to be involved in a dynamic front office environment and establish yourself as an integral member of the group right from the start.
- Highly performing business group with genuine scope and ambition for progress.
Please contact Samuel.Haydon@Stanfordblack.com or call 0207 084 6711 for more information.