A world-leader in Blue Chip Digital Transformation is building out a brand-new squad to sit on the frontline of its GCP engineering offering. They specialise in transforming the world’s biggest players in finance and technology towards bleeding edge cloud native, DevOps environments. This is a rare opportunity to gain valuable and varied experience from both an industry and technology perspective, whilst working for a company that actively stays at the forefront of cloud and DevOps technology.
- 1+ years’ commercial experience with Google Cloud (GCP)
- DevOps tooling experience building CI/CD pipelines with TeamCity, Ansible, Jenkins or similar
- Proficiency with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Istio or similar Containerisation tools
- Strong communication skills, able to face off to various stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Google Cloud Certification
- Programming/scripting experience in an OOP language such as Python, Java, C#, GoLang
- Security engineering or DevSecOps tooling experience
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com or call 0207 084 6899 for more information.