.NET Developer role within a leading quant fund working on both systematic and discretionary trading systems.
Join a global leader in quantitative research and analytical investment technology. You will be working alongside world class Front Office professionals building state-of-the-art systematic platforms.
You’ll be working in an exceptional team, providing development and technical expertise to enable the business to rapidly capitalise on new opportunities and research ideas. It will be technically challenging, and requires an ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies. You could make a huge impact directly on the profitability of the company.
- Excellent academics – good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university.
- Solid experience of .NET and SQL.
- Knowledge of core CompSci fundamentals & data structures.
- Keen to learn new technology and areas of the business.
- Various health and other flexible benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
- Chance to work with emerging technologies (.Net Core, Angular 7, Redis, MongoDb, Docker.)
For more info please call 07741 909666 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org