A world-leading technology-driven quantitative research house has thrown £1bn behind the build out of a highly distributed core platform to shape the future in financial markets forecasting, enabling them to make market-leading trading decisions. They have consistently achieved unprecedented growth in recent years, and are looking for top class computer scientists to join one of the highest-calibre engineering groups in the world.
- Expertise in any of C++, C#, Python, Java, F#, Scala.
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Complexities.
- Passion for coding in an Agile way with TDD/ATDD/BDD coding practises.
Nice to have:
- Experience building high-throughput, distributed, performant business-critical systems.
- Passion for keeping up to date with the latest technologies and a burning desire to learn about obscure topics you come across.
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@StanfordBlack.com for more information.