Cloud engineering role within an internationally recognised digital transformation consultancy who are at the bleeding edge of the stack. Their partnership with Google means you’ll train onsite with the most knowledgeable GCP engineers & architects in the space.
Join a well-established company who count a number of FTSE 100 among their rapidly-growing client base. They always go after the most technically challenging projects across multiple sectors and right now their mission is to propel their customers into the digital era.
You’ll be working on a highly sophisticated transformation project using the latest in cloud & DevOps technology (GCP, Cloud Build, Kubernetes, OpenShift etc.). Initial training will be provided directly by Google.
- Ability to apply structured thinking and effective communication/interpersonal skills
- Solid experience of cloud services, ideally GCP, but with a desire and hunger to learn more.
- Pro-activeness and organisational ability
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment – you will be constantly learning
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Competitive compensation and generous holiday allowance
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07741 909666 for more info.