Senior Engineering role with an industry leader in the finance sector building out a new scheduling engine to empower the business.
Join a well-established trading organisation who are embarking on a firmwide initiative to improve non-IT peoples’ technical contribution. This new platform, which will scale across the entire firm, will allow traders and portfolio managers to build their own software.
You’ll be working on the trading floor on a platform still in its beta phase. You’ll speak directly to traders, quants and portfolio managers, gathering their requirements and turning these into a massively distrusted framework which will be used by all front office businesspeople.
- Excellent academics – good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university.
- Solid experience of Python
- Exposure to Flask and Bootstrap would be a plus
- An understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07741 909666 for more info.