We are working with an exceptional InsureTech firm with a specialism in Big Data Development and Distributed Systems.
This company are completely technology focused and are based in a brand new office in Central London. After winning multiple awards in the ‘Best Company To Work For’ category, they were recently boosted by a new round of funding which is allowing them to expand and work on all sorts of new technical problems related to scalability.
They are currently looking for a strong Big Data Developer to help them build out their large scale communications platform with a vast event-driven architecture. Their core technologies are Scala (with some Java), Kafka, AWS and Spark. This isn’t just a Data Engineering role but a platform development project to enable to company to continue their growth.
- Strong experience with Scala in developing large scale data-centric platforms.
- Solid knowledge of Big Data technologies like Kafka and Spark.
- Ideally experience of Cloud based platforms ideally using AWS.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
Please contact Samuel.Haydon@Stanfordblack.com or call 0207 084 6711 for more information.