Leading systematic trading firm – Greenfield Platform Engineering Team – C#/.NET
.NET Engineer role within a billion dollar systematic trading firm, with the opportunity to be involved in strategic projects working alongside industry leading Front Office professionals.
Join an industry leading firm who have created a community designed to inspire the best minds in the world. They believe in a systematic approach to managing risk and feel their constantly evolving platforms, technologies and sophisticated techniques allows them to meet real-world scenarios, and you could be a part of it.
You will join a team to provide development and technical expertise to enable the business to rapidly capitalise on new opportunities. You’ll be involved in building a world leading trading system, implementing global trading solutions whilst using all latest tech to build modern enterprise solutions.
- Excellent academics – good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university.
- Knowledge of core CompSci fundamentals & data structures.
- Expert knowledge in .NET and SQL Server
- Experience in one or more of C#, Python, C++ or Java
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users
- Eagerness to learn new technology
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com