One of our major Investment Bank clients are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to Lead out a number of mission critical projects in their Equities division.
This company have been one of the top traders of Equities products for a number of years and are looking to continue this successful pattern by continuously improving their trading stack. They hold themselves to an incredibly high standard of technology across the firm and welcome all passionate technologists.
They are currently looking for a strong Tech Lead to focus on their Exchange Traded business building out derivatives algorithmic trading systems. There will be line management/mentoring responsibilities for a team of around 6 but the ideal candidate will be hands-on the majority of the time. This role will be sitting on the trading floor so requires both a high calibre developer aswell as solid business knowledge to be able to liaise with Quants and Traders on a regular basis.
- Strong experience with Java and in particular low latency system design/development.
- Solid knowledge of Exchange Traded Products like Equities and FX.
- Ideally experience of leading teams from a technical standpoint.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
Please contact Samuel.Haydon@Stanfordblack.com or call 0207 084 6711 for more information.