Data engineering role with a market-leading Health & Technology firm who are looking to offer the most exhaustive overview of customer/population health ever.
Join a secure and rapidly growing firm who are making waves due to agreements they have in place with the NHS & BUPA that put them comfortably ahead of the market.
You’ll be operating within a highly distributed team working on an extremely sophisticated & dynamic data platform building robust ETL pipelines and ensuring coding standards are in place.
- Strong Python and SQL skills
- Solid experience of at least one of: GCP, GBQ or ETL pipelines
- Agile mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Very flexible environment – come into the office any time before 10am and leave when you want, as long as the work is getting done!
- Remote working opportunities
- Modern/updated tech stack
- The opportunity to work for a company who are bringing accessible and affordable healthcare to the masses
- Generous holiday allowance
Please contact email@example.com or call 07741 909666 for more info.