Rapidly expanding Blockchain start-up causing huge disruption in the fast payments space. They have already secured a desirable client base including several of the world’s leading financial institutions, who see the opensource Blockchain product as the mission-critical platform they need to launch themselves ahead of their competitors.
- Software Engineer – a core development role on the firm’s Blockchain product. You’ll be designing and building dynamic solutions to solve new problems and keep the product at the bleeding edge of Blockchain technology.
- Solutions Engineer – work directly with the client to design and implement Blockchain solutions specific to them. Integrate your Blockchain product with the client’s existing technology.
- Expert in your chosen programming language
- Desire to learn and code in Kotlin
- Strong computer science fundamentals (Data Structures, Algorithms)
- Proven problem-solver
- Agile engineering (TDD, BDD, Pair-Programming)
- Distributed systems experience (grid computing, load balancing)
- For solution engineer position:
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Deep understanding of architecture of previous systems
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@Stanfordblack.com or call 0207 084 6899 for more information.