We have an excellent opportunity to work in the highest revenue generating team for one of the premier Investment Banks in the world.
This hugely successful firm are in the process of improving the technical landscape from top to bottom to maintain their strong position in the Equities world. They are embracing all modern development practices aswell as using the latest technologies available to them.
You will be working on building out a brand new data aggregation project to provide priceless intelligence into trading patterns at a granular level. The successful candidate will be responsible for a certain amount of technical direction on this project and will be tasked with contributing directly to the platform aswell as guiding the development team towards a successful release of this marquee new project.
- Strong experience with Java development.
- Ideally experience of working with Equities Derivatives products.
- Good experience of developing Front Office systems.
- Experience of writing highly performant, robust and clean code for all manner of distributed and highly available systems.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
Please contact Samuel.Haydon@Stanfordblack.com or call 0207 084 6899 for more information.