Highly Successful Trading Firm – Greenfield Build Out – No Legacy Code – Design Phase – Python
Principal Engineer role within a highly successful and evolving Trading firm, you will be responsible for building a fully distributed firm-wide system from scratch.
Join an industry leading firm who have created a community designed to inspire the best minds in the world. They believe in a systematic approach to managing risk and feel their constantly evolving platforms, technologies and sophisticated techniques allows them to meet real-world scenarios, and you could be a part of it.
You will have complete technical autonomy for the build out of a firm wide system from scratch. The role will involve leading the architectural direction and guiding junior team members ensure Agile best practices are met whilst also remaining highly technical yourself.
- Excellent academics – 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university.
- Expert in Python
- Excellent understanding of Distributed Systems
- Previous experience of building a complex, large scale system from scratch
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com