Leading systematic trading firm – Greenfield Platform Engineering Team – Python and/or Java and C++
Platform Developer role within a billion dollar systematic trading firm, with the opportunity to be involved in next generation data engineering building high performance data procurement with the latest in cutting edge tech.
Join a well-established and rapidly growing firm with a leading platform for developing quantitative research and systematic investment ideas.
You’ll be working on a sophisticated investment and research platform where you will provide development and technical expertise to enable the business to rapidly capitalise on new opportunities and research ideas. You will be building the libraries, frameworks, applications and tools which are at the forefront of the firms Systematic Trading and Quantitative Research.
- Excellent academics – good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university
- Knowledge of core CompSci fundamentals & data structures
- Expert knowledge in Python – and/or Java and C++
- Solid experience with scripting languages and Linux platforms
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com