Leading Financial Institution – Huge Front Office Build Out – C++/Python
Server-side Developer role within a well-established financial firm. Opportunity to work on a brand new real-time, intraday system that will run across all trading (primarily Fixed Income). This is an extremely challenging project that will be built out using C++ and/or Python.
My client is an industry-leading financial giant who are proud to put technology first, actively encouraging their world-leading engineering teams to implement the latest and greatest technologies.
You’ll be working closely with traders and quants to understand requirements, implement new functionality and support of the platform. You will be responsible for risk and PnL methodology advancements, support across multiple asset classes and system integration in a high-performance distributed systems environment.
- Excellent academics – good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university
- Knowledge of core CompSci fundamentals & data structures
- Experience developing financial applications in Python/C++
- Solid understanding of front office risk and PnL calculations
- Previous experience working with quants/traders and other stakeholders
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org