We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Software Engineer with experience of or an interest in working in a Front Office finance environment.
This company are a pioneer of the financial world and have maintained a position among the elite of finance for many years. They are looking to expand their Fixed Income trading capabilities with a variety of new projects in their front office analytics space.
You will be working either on the desk or as a core developer for the team depending on how much exposure you would like to obtain from the business stream. The projects in this team are integral to the success of this business so you will immediately be working on business critical systems which impact on the bottom line. The primary development is done in Python but even the hiring manager stresses that their background didn’t involve any Python before arriving in this team – the real criteria is strong engineering principles!
- Strong experience with any OOP or FP language and a genuine interest in working in Python.
- Experience of writing highly performant, robust and clean code for all manner of distributed and concurrent systems.
- Ideally a keen understanding of Front Office environments but alternatively a keen interest in learning about it.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
Please contact Samuel.Haydon@Stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9260 for more information.