They are renowned as one of the finance industry’s most exciting start-ups with a drive to hire the smartest and most-gifted technologists in the world, determined to change the face of consumer banking as we know it. They understand that the continued success of their business relies directly on their teams of industry-leading technologists, who thrive in a highly collaborative and Agile environment.
You’ll be working in a brand-new team to completely digitalise consumer banking. The code you write will go out to thousands of users worldwide and will be built around a state-of-the-art, highly distributed microservices architecture. You’ll have the chance to experiment with the latest and greatest technologies in an environment where being inquisitive is actively encouraged.
- ESSENTIAL: Excellent understanding of core Java fundamentals, preferably Java 8
- Experience building REST API’s
- Agile engineering (TDD, BDD, Pair Programming)
- Microservices architecture deployment experience (OpenShift)
- Highly competitive salary
- Industry leading pension + benefits
- Flexible working
- Highly collaborative environment
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@Stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9260 for more information.