CORE Agile engineering team who will look after best practices for a world leader in the FinTech industry.
Join one of the largest sell-side firms in the world who are currently undergoing a massive Agile engineering drive from the top down. This financial giant heavily emphasises the impact of technology on the bottom line and they’re looking for evangelists to come in and take charge of this initiative.
You’ll be given the opportunity to completely change the way my client utilises technology from an Agile perspective. You’ll be establishing areas of improvement in existing practice and identifying new technologies to benefit the wider firm.
- A deep appreciation for clean, robust code.
- Solid experience in Java or Scala (but a background in other languages will still be considered).
- An understanding of DevOps/automation/testing.
- Knowledge of core CompSci fundamentals & data structures.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Significant autonomy and potential for a leadership role
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent bonus structure
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 057 9260 for more information.