Java Engineers Needed – Leading Financial Institution – Massive Transformation Project/Rearchitecting system from scratch – Java/C++
Java Engineer role at a Leading Financial Institution where you can be apart of a massive Agile Transformation phase and really influence this movement
My client is an industry-leading financial giant who are proud to put technology first, actively encouraging their world-leading engineering teams to implement the latest and greatest technologies.
You’ll be involved in the re-engineering of a massive system where you will get the opportunity to influence decisions on the build/design of this system. It will be technically challenging, and requires an ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies. You could make a huge impact directly on the profitability of the company.
- Solid track record with server side Java application development
- Solid understanding of TDD/Agile principles
- Previous proven experience of analysing a legacy system and being able to distinguish between necessary business logic and not needed complexity
- Knowledge of developing native applications (C/C++)
- Experience working on Linux Platforms
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com