Financial Tech Giant – Technical Programme Manager – Credit Risk Platform
Technical Programme Manager needed to work within a team who are building out a Credit Risk Platform which will automate workflow enhance risk analysis and improve data quality.
Join an industry leading firm who have created a community designed to inspire the best minds in the world. They are a leading financial giant who believe in the important of bringing technology and business domains together.
My client are looking for someone to take ownership of designing and implementing solutions whilst driving the agile development teams to take ownership of software to ensure that the technology solutions are delivering maximum business value.
- Proven experience of showing initiative with using technology to provide solutions to stakeholders
- Extensive experience with Oracle, database deployments and performance tuning
- Solid delivery record in software development
- Have a solutions driven mindset
- Some exposure to Java – covering Spring and Spring boot
- Software Development Lifecycle tooling and management
- Experience with Batch/ETL
- Experience conducting code reviews and mentoring
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org