Financial Tech Giant – Lead Business Analyst – Credit Risk Platform
Lead Business Analyst needed to work within a team who are building out a Credit Risk Platform which will automate workflow enhance risk analysis and improve data quality.
Join an industry leading firm who have created a community designed to inspire the best minds in the world. They are a leading financial giant who believe in the important of bringing technology and business domains together.
You will be working closely with the Credit Risk (SDLC) team managing all business aspects such as implementations and requirements gathering whilst ensuring that project deliverables are produced on time.
- Degree from an accredited college or university with a preference for Computer Science
- Proven experience in handling and analysing large volumes of data
- Broad understanding of Finance and product knowledge
- Knowledge of banking systems and relatable functionality/data flows
- Capable of explaining complex business ideas to large groups across a business
- PMI, Prince 2 or equivalent certifications is essential
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- Solid analytical skills
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org