Software Engineering position on a grid computing engine developing in Python, writing store procedures and using Open Source libraries.
Join a well-established financial institution with one of the largest Python infrastructures in the world. Despite their size, this team is hugely Agile and does 1,000s of releases of per day meaning your code could be touching end users within hours of writing it.
You’ll be working on a sophisticated analytics platform where you will work in an Open Source environment using the latest in Python and writing SQL queries to allow the database to run smoothly.
- Excellent academics – good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university.
- Solid experience of Python.
- Knowledge of distributed systems.
- A good understanding of either: SQL, MemSQL, ScyllaDB or Vectorwise.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Your code instantly affecting the business/end users
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please send an updated CV to email@example.com