Globally Leading Financial Institution – Greenfield Core Quant Engineering Team – Python
Software Engineer role within a leading financial institution where you will be working on completely Greenfield projects covering a variety of things such as high performance computing, Electronic Trading or Cloud solutions.
Join a well-established and globally leading financial institution which holds trillions of assets and are delivering efficient and innovative applications to a wide spread of firms business.
You’ll be working on one of the largest platforms in Finance where you will be joining a high performing team working on infrastructure architecture, application and data disciplines. It will be technically challenging, and requires an ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies. You could make a huge impact directly on the profitability of the company.
- Excellent academics – good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university
- Proficiency in Python
- Expertise in developmental toolsets
- Understanding of design and architecture across all systems
- Solid understanding of: Distributed systems, NoSQL databases, Complex financial systems or Grid computing
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please contact me on email@example.com