Highly technical opportunity for a passionate and very knowledgeable technologist with a specialism in Distributed Systems. If you have a real strength in scaling systems from 100’s of servers to 1000’s then this challenging work is definitely for you!
This company deals with arguably the most precious commodity in the modern world – data – and a vast amount of it too! They are an extremely technical group of people whose specialism hinges around distribution and availability on an enormous scale. Architects, middleware engineers, UI developers and researchers who are all experts in the field of distributed systems and manipulating very large data sets.
You will be working on purely greenfield projects aimed at the distribution of data across 1000’s of cores whilst maintaining performance and reliability for all users – internal and external. Along with very exciting new projects the calibre of technologists in this company is exceptional and the scope for learning/challenging yourself is outstanding.
- Excellent understanding of Distributed Systems.
- Expertise in any OOP language – our client believes in agnostic technologists so will speak to people from any technical background.
- Good experience of building complex, large scale systems.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
Please contact Samuel.Haydon@Stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9260 for more information.